venerdì 15 gennaio 2016

MY PERSONAL HISTORY

HOME LIFE
My name's Caterina Miraglia, but my friends usually call me "Cate". I'm fourteen years old and I was born on April 8th 2001. In my family there are four people: my father Giovanni, my mother Paola, my little brother Luigi and me. My father is a bricklayer and I stay with him only in the evening. My mother is housewife and we spend a lot of time together. When I have got free time I sometimes help my mother in the house. I always quarrel with my brother, he is younger than me and so he teases me.

SCHOOL
Now I'm attending the "Liceo Linguistico Galileo Galilei" in Mondragone, and I'm at the first year. The school lessons start at 8;15 and I go to school by car. The lessons finish at 13:15 on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday and on Tuesday and Friday they finish at 14:15. It's a very old school and it's situated in the city centre.




INTERESTS 
When I go home I eat with my brother and after I do my homework. In my free time I usually stay with my friends, watch TV or TV series, but one of my resolution of this new year is going to the gym. I like also listening music, reading books and I sometimes cook cakes with my mother.




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento